Saturday, June 4, 2011

I want to change the brakes for my car by myself Where can I rent tools for that?

I have a Toyota Camery 1991





If I want to change brakes for 4 wheels ,how much should the reasonable quote be?





and where can I rent tools if I want to do it by myself?|||auto zone has free tool rental. you pay the price of the tool (just incase you run off with it) then you just return it to get your money.|||Here in Southern California we have Autozone stores and they loan you tools. Not sure if they have those were you live. Ask you local auto store if thye offer anything similar.|||the new pads should be around $35.00... the tool rental should be around $65.00. You can rent them at Autozone.|||carefull here neil you sound as if you dont have much experience here,doing brakes yourself is ok but try and get someone with a bit of experience to help you if you mess up here your talking about your life and meybe other peoples as well.different garages will give you different quotes, and you could probably but the tools you need as cheep as renting them, and you could use them again so good luck hope this helps