Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Apparently I need my car aligned. Would that cause a shaking/rattling noise in the front when I drive?

I went to get my front brakes changed recently and was told I needed an alignment badly and a new axle and tie rods on the front. Which of these things would cause the front of my car to shake when I'm driving fast on the freeway? And if I can't afford to do them all at once, which would be best to do first? Thanks!
Apparently I need my car aligned. Would that cause a shaking/rattling noise in the front when I drive?
Tire balance! The shaking is what killed your tie rods and ball joints in the first place.



If the shaking only happens during braking, it's your rotors.



Whatever it is get it fixed all at once, beg borrow steal whatever it takes. You will probably pay less in labor that way, and your saftey should be first priority.
Apparently I need my car aligned. Would that cause a shaking/rattling noise in the front when I drive?
probably all of it if u trust the place.

these problems can easily damage your tires n u don want to get new tires, do u
what year is your car, mileage and condition of it also, depending on the problem it may be time to just get a new car, i mean why keeping putting money into somethinig that may break down again in a fe months, my mom kept doing that with her car, i said mom u could be using that money as a down paymenht for something better. moral of this story is that she took my advice and now has a 07 chevy cobalt, she has had it for almost a year and has saved herself time and trouble.



if your car is fairly new, then maybe u want to invest in it, its all up to you!