Thursday, October 6, 2011

Can I change my 1969 Caprice drum brakes to disc brakes off of a 1972 Pick up truck?

Also i want to know that i should take the spinner from the left side of the truck and put it on the right side of the car and take the right spinner off the truck and put it on the left side of the car. I know I must change the brake line and ball joints from the car! PLEASE ANSWER!!!!!!!
Can I change my 1969 Caprice drum brakes to disc brakes off of a 1972 Pick up truck?
I'm not sure if you can do that, or if a 1972 pick up would even have disc brakes. Disc brakes never really became standard equiptment on most American cars until the 1980's. Even some 1980's Camaros have disc brakes. Luckily my IROC has discs.



Just check this out, it's a disc brake conversion. Hope I helped out.



http://www.autoanything.com/brakes/ssbc-鈥?/a>
  • i have many invention ideas
  • programming
  •