Thursday, October 6, 2011

Front car brakes jam and back brakes are fine, after I changed the seals in the master cylinder?

I have a Mazda soho, it was loosing brake fluid quite a lot. I change the seals in the master cylinder, it was leaking a bit, landed up to be the clutch slave cylinder. Now I bleed the brake by pressuring the reservoir, all the air is out. I also do it with pumping the brake pedal. THEN i drive about 10min and the front brakes lock, but lock good, so bad that i cannot ride. The back brakes are fine. It sort of feels like it locks wihtin 1 to 2 min. I open the bleeding nipple and let the pressure out and then air comes out aswell. What could be wrong. I have re-bled, same problem, taken out the master cylinder checked the assembly with the photos i took of the orriginal, same problem, Help please
Front car brakes jam and back brakes are fine, after I changed the seals in the master cylinder?
You either fit the wrong kit or you fitted the right kit wrong.
Front car brakes jam and back brakes are fine, after I changed the seals in the master cylinder?
You may have a restriction in your rubber brake hoses that go to your caliper. If the inside lining has collapsed, it won't let the fluid return and therefore won't allow the caliper to release.
you have air in the lines you didn't bleed the master cylinder rite