Friday, September 23, 2011

I have a 2001 chrysler 300m.do this car have front brakes or back brakes,i want to change the brake pads?

You have brakes on all wheels. I think the 300M is front wheel drive and those brakes will do more work than the rear brakes. However, I have a Sebring and a Concorde from that period and I have not needed brakes yet on either.



Suggest you take the car to a shop and ask for a free brake inspection. If it passed its last inspection you are probably still OK.



If you hear squeeling when you stop, you might have glazed linings and they just need turned, or shaved.



I am not an expert so if you get better advice, take it. Just my experience.
I have a 2001 chrysler 300m.do this car have front brakes or back brakes,i want to change the brake pads?
you have brake pads in the front and the back.