Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I would like to change the brakes on my 2006 honda civic. Any advice or manual stuff online?

It has been a long while since I have changed any brakes on any car and just really want to make sure that I have all the info that I need to change the brakes. It's not I can go anywhere afterwards. Any info, groups or online manual. Please let me know that would be great. Thanks.
I would like to change the brakes on my 2006 honda civic. Any advice or manual stuff online?
You shouldn't have to change your brakes unless you have A LOT of miles on your car and you can hear a noise from them when you brake. Most of the time you only have to change out the front ones. Because the weight and momentum go forward when you brake. If you do have to change them, I agree go to Autozone and ask them how to change them. They might not have a book on how to fix it though. 2006 is still %26quot;newish to have a repair guide on it. Your best bet it to look up the hanes book online.
I would like to change the brakes on my 2006 honda civic. Any advice or manual stuff online?
I would go to your nearest Auto zone and buy a Hayes manual for your car.They are very complete and have pictures