Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I have problem with my car brakes. Every time i applied the brakes, it gives undesirable sound.?

The brake pads had been changed so as the rotor disc. The sound disappeared for afew days only.
I have problem with my car brakes. Every time i applied the brakes, it gives undesirable sound.?
get them fixed thats a good salution or try looking if anythings stuck thats what happened to my aunt
I have problem with my car brakes. Every time i applied the brakes, it gives undesirable sound.?
i too had my brake pads change and the rotors. i had the same problem and my mechanic said it was something with the ABS but he didnt know what. Some mechanic! And the sound only happens now and then.
that's little metal piece that scrapes the inside of the drums to let you know the padding on the shoe is getting low. If it's gone, the little metal thing has been ground away, and your living on borrowed time. Next thing you hear will be LOUD grinding, and then the breaks will not work when you NEED them the most. Time to go to the shop!
brake noise is the worst problems to solve, there are like 10 different fixes for noisy brakes, some work some don't, i have seen brand new brakes put on at a dealer with dealer parts and they still squeak, i know it doesn't solve your problem but at least you are not alone
dust cover could be rubbing
Dust and Glaze from the New Rotors and Pads. Clean or Have it Cleaned and all will be fine.